- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,051 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: 6547186
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- HasBasement \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, NoOfLevels \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Acreage \ 0.14, TotalSquareFeet \ 1200, Heating \ Oil, LotSquareFootage \ 6000, LotDimensions \ 60x100, WaterHeater \ Oil, TaxYear \ 2015, TotalTaxes \ 4083, Water \ Public, PropertyType \ Detached, BasementType \ None, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Type \ Detached, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Design \ 2-Story, LotNumber \ 489, LotDescription \ LevelLot, GarageType \ 1-CarGarage, ListingDate \ 2015-04-06T00:00:00, Directions \ Bristol Oxford Valley Rd to Mill Creek Falls devel
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 05021489
- Zillow Home ID: 8966527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $139-193K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19056 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Levittown as a whole. Among 19056 homes, this home is 20.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19056, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% higher than in Levittown, and 16.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19056 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Levittown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19056 home values.
|49 Micahill Rd Levittown, PA||$162K||3||2||1,200|
|52 Mayflower Rd Levittown, PA||$153K||3||2||1,513|
|50 Mayflower Rd Levittown, PA||$153K||3||2||1,513|
|54 Mayflower Rd Levittown, PA||$148K||3||2||1,200|
|52 Micahill Rd Levittown, PA||$183K||4||2||1,617|
|47 Micahill Rd Levittown, PA||$164K||3||2||1,200|
|50 Micahill Rd Levittown, PA||$184K||3||2||1,500|
|242 Mill Dr Levittown, PA||$192K||4||2||1,904|
|48 Mayflower Rd Levittown, PA||$154K||3||2||1,200|
|Mayflower Rd Levittown, PA||$154K||3||2||1,200|
|48 Micahill Rd Levittown, PA||$194K||5||3||1,712|
|250 Mill Dr Levittown, PA||$197K||3||2||1,825|
|236 Mill Dr Levittown, PA||$206K||3||2||2,200|
|43 Micahill Rd Levittown, PA||$163K||4||2||1,200|
|44 Mayflower Rd Levittown, PA||$158K||4||2||1,200|
|44 Micahill Rd Levittown, PA||$188K||3||2||1,644|
|53 Mintleaf Rd Levittown, PA||$177K||3||2||1,200|
|53 Mayflower Rd Levittown, PA||$153K||3||2||1,563|
|49 Mayflower Rd Levittown, PA||$149K||3||2||1,513|
|49 Mintleaf Rd Levittown, PA||$175K||3||2||1,279|
Nearby Schools in Levittown
PK, 9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!