53 N Mead StAPT C-6, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 5/28/13: $305,289
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:654 sq ft
- Lot:654 sqft
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $305,289
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #W:02 P:01513 S:012
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count28
- Zillow Home ID59098201
- Days on Zillow207
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$327,824||$308K – $354K||-$4,211||$501||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,978/mo||$1.5K – $2.5K/mo||-$76||$3.02||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 38.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 53 N Mead Street APT C-6
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.3 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005