- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 97 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,383 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- MLS #: 1086877
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Property Category \ Single Family, Garage Desc \ Detached, Insulation \ Unknown, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Status \ Active, Electric \ 100 Amps, Hot Water \ Gas, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Sewer \ Connected, Water Supply \ Connected, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Historic \ None, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Fireplace \ Brick, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Cooling \ Individual Unit, Heat System \ Forced Water, Exterior \ Shingles, Finished Floor \ Laminate, Type \ Cape Cod, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Basement Access \ Bulkhead, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Type \ Partial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:15 L:047
- Zillow Home ID: 82691363
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $259-420K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02806 home values will fall 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for Barrington as a whole. Among 02806 homes, this home is 9.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Barrington, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02806 home values.
|32 Primrose Hill Rd Barrington, RI||$290K||3||1.5||1,377|
|51 Primrose Hill Rd Barrington, RI||$231K||1||1||936|
|36 Primrose Hill Rd Barrington, RI||$399K||5||2.5||2,108|
|4 Elizabeth Rd Barrington, RI||$233K||3||1||1,056|
|57 Primrose Hill Rd Barrington, RI||$280K||3||1||1,296|
|28 Primrose Hill Rd Barrington, RI||$285K||2||1||1,447|
|1 Elizabeth Rd Barrington, RI||$384K||3||2.5||1,600|
|24 Primrose Hill Rd Barrington, RI||$414K||4||2||2,371|
|40 Primrose Hill Rd Barrington, RI||$414K||4||3||2,655|
|4 Claremont Rd Barrington, RI||$406K||4||1.5||2,612|
|6 Claremont Rd Barrington, RI||$244K||2||1||1,244|
|6 Elizabeth Rd Barrington, RI||$310K||2||2||1,500|
|27 Stanhope Dr Barrington, RI||$283K||3||1||1,330|
|10 Elizabeth Rd Barrington, RI||$330K||2||2||1,552|
|25 Stanhope Dr Barrington, RI||$349K||3||1.5||1,809|
|20 Primrose Hill Rd Barrington, RI||$400K||3||1.5||1,897|
|19 Stanhope Dr Barrington, RI||$274K||3||1||1,168|
|9 Elizabeth Rd Barrington, RI||$280K||3||1.5||1,200|
|17 Stanhope Dr Barrington, RI||$299K||3||1.5||1,445|
|1 College Ln Barrington, RI||$450K||4||2.5||2,200|
Nearby Schools in Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!