- Built in 2002
- Views: 349 all time views
- HOA Fee: $334
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:0063 L:1-6
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 62826568
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-409K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01821 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Billerica as a whole. Among 01821 homes, this home is valued 3.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Billerica, and 78.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01821 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 53 River St|
Nearby Schools in Billerica
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
PK, 9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!