- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
53 S Main Ave, Albany, NY 122084 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $179,475
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 01010006406700010420000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29643806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 53 S Main Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.7% higher than in Albany, and 15.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pine Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 51 S Main Ave Albany, NY$176K622,920
- 845 Park Ave Albany, NY$185K31.51,558
- 49 S Main Ave Albany, NY$197K311,500
- 57 S Main Ave Albany, NY$172K522,695
- 849 Park Ave Albany, NY$183K321,698
- 45 S Main Ave Albany, NY$184K421,300
- 59 S Main Ave Albany, NY$182K622,432
- 852 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$187K421,503
- 854 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$183K41.51,663
- 854 Park Ave Albany, NY$172K31.11,520
- 853 Park Ave Albany, NY$151K411,720
- 61 S Main Ave Albany, NY$148K411,278
- 858 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$154K321,506
- 860 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$184K62.52,084
- 858 Park Ave Albany, NY$114K311,381
- 63 S Main Ave Albany, NY$176K311,350
- 67 S Main Ave Albany, NY$178K622,996
- 48 S Main Ave Albany, NY$141K411,708
- 862 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$185K621,814
- 857 Park Ave Albany, NY$145K321,693
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292