- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $132,500
- Price/sqft: $105
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Slider, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 126
- Floor size: 1,257 sqft
- Parcel #: R06119
- Zillow Home ID: 59053150
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06002 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Bloomfield as a whole. Among 06002 homes, this home is valued 25.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% greater than in Bloomfield, and 59.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
- 16 Brewer Dr3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,093 sqft, 15,246 sqft lot, built in 1966
Nearby Schools in Bloomfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!