- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1790
- Views: 1,715 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $523,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $276
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hot Air Gravity, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Floor size: 1,895 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107612220
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $317-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 46.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!