- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 2,124 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $496,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $210
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,366 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 168708898564
- Zillow Home ID: 58055717
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $219-660K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% decrease for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 122.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 63.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|61 Westwood Dr Groton, CT||$190K||2||1||1,110|
|41 Westwood Dr Groton, CT||$228K||3||1||1,572|
|10 Laurel Rd Groton, CT||$204K||4||--||1,411|
|42 Westwood Dr Groton, CT||$199K||3||1||1,144|
|69 Westwood Dr Groton, CT||$227K||3||2||1,293|
|20 Laurel Rd Groton, CT||$244K||3||2||1,558|
|33 Westwood Dr Groton, CT||$235K||3||1||1,683|
|334 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$347K||4||4||1,830|
|32 Westwood Dr Groton, CT||$239K||4||3||1,536|
|9 Laurel Rd Groton, CT||$268K||4||2||2,007|
|350 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$440K||5||2.5||3,021|
|38 Pennsylvania Ave Groton, CT||$186K||2||1||1,218|
|48 Pennsylvania Ave Groton, CT||$279K||3||2||1,996|
|45 Chestnut Hill Rd Groton, CT||$176K||2||1||1,014|
|30 Pennsylvania Ave Groton, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,346|
|26 Westwood Dr Groton, CT||$353K||4||2||1,920|
|26 Westwood Dr Groton, CT||$249K||4||2||1,722|
|17 Laurel Rd Groton, CT||$171K||3||1||1,014|
|30 Laurel Rd Groton, CT||$198K||3||1||1,200|
|39 Chestnut Hill Rd Groton, CT||$291K||3||2.5||2,476|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!