- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 3,729 all time views
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $370,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Off street
- View: Territorial
- BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,031 sqft
- Heating: Other, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 50 S:01 P:002 L:008
- Zillow Home ID: 55898647
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $326-719K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02543 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Woods Hole as a whole. Among 02543 homes, this home is valued 31.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woods Hole, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woods Hole, and 20% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02543 home values.
|63 Wilson Rd Falmouth, MA||$426K||3||1.5||1,336|
|51 Wilson Rd Falmouth, MA||$469K||4||2||1,656|
|10 Huettner Rd Falmouth, MA||$564K||5||2||2,303|
|58 Wilson Rd Falmouth, MA||$410K||3||1||1,235|
|430 Woods Hole Rd Falmouth, MA||$547K||4||3||2,016|
|426 Woods Hole Rd Falmouth, MA||$472K||2||1||1,478|
|26 Huettner Rd Falmouth, MA||$1M||5||4||3,647|
|47 Wilson Rd Falmouth, MA||$513K||4||2.5||2,025|
|424 Woods Hole Rd Falmouth, MA||$416K||3||1||1,296|
|15 Huettner Rd Falmouth, MA||$555K||5||2||2,192|
|50 Wilson Rd Falmouth, MA||$386K||3||1||864|
|21 Huettner Rd Falmouth, MA||$572K||4||2||2,324|
|27 Huettner Rd Falmouth, MA||$674K||3||3||2,772|
|420 Woods Hole Rd Falmouth, MA||$552K||3||2||2,214|
|2 Huettner Rd Falmouth, MA||$574K||--||--||--|
|41 Wilson Rd Falmouth, MA||$383K||3||1||1,187|
|9 Huettner Rd Falmouth, MA||$388K||2||1||936|
|30 Huettner Rd Falmouth, MA||$608K||3||2||1,600|
|44 Wilson Rd Falmouth, MA||$506K||3||3||1,684|
|10 Reilly Rd Falmouth, MA||$464K||4||3||1,638|
Nearby Schools in Woods Hole
K-4 & ungraded3.1 mi
7-8 & ungraded3.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded4.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!