530 Adrian Dr, San Antonio, TX 782133 beds, 1 bath, 1,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
For sale by owner. A Dellview charmer, this house offers close walking proximity to notorious San Antonio restaurants, churches, and parks. Not only does this street boast itself as being one of the nicest streets in the neighborhood, but this particular house has amenities like few other. Visit www.530adrian.com to see how this home is the perfect fit for your family.
530 Adrian Drive, a home orginally built in 1952, sits in the middle of Dellview Proper. This quaint 1292 square foot home is perfect as a starter home, a home for a growing family, or a military family stationed in San Antonio. The Dellview neighborhood resides within the NorthEast ISD boundaries, a school district nationally rewoned for scholastic excellence. In addition, 530 Adrian sits ten short driving minutes from Downtown San Antonio. Many San Antonio ammenities, such as Downtown, LaCantera, North Star mall, Sea World, Six Flags, the San Antonio Missions, and the AT&T Center, home of the Spurs, are all within a 15 minute driving distance. 530 Adrian Drive is literally in the middle of all things San Antonio. Pearl Brewery Farmers Market on a Saturday morning? Twelve minutes away. Family trip to the San Antonio Zoo? Fifteen minutes away. 530 Adrian is not only a charming home, but a family-friendly avenue to a convenient way of life.
- Lot: 7,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Central AC, Security System, Carpeted Floors, Wood Floors, Appliances Included, Central Heating, Dec
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,292 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 104880230250
- Zillow Home ID: 26272997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 530 Adrian Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 526 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$96K211,160
- 534 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$92K211,132
- 531 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$107K321,383
- 522 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$94K311,353
- 538 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$101K21896
- 535 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$103K311,489
- 527 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$85K311,218
- 531 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$104K221,336
- 527 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$124K421,704
- 535 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$85K211,142
- 539 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$94K32944
- 523 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$130K322,012
- 518 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$97K21928
- 542 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$113K311,550
- 523 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$86K311,289
- 539 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$89K21906
- 543 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$93K311,138
- 519 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$100K321,006
- 519 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$62K31908
- 543 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$131K42.51,732
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!