530 Adrian Dr, San Antonio, TX 78213
Sold on 4/29/13:
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,292 sq ft
- Lot:7,130 sqft
- Year Built:1952
- Last Sold:Apr 2013
- Heating Type:Forced air
For sale by owner. A Dellview charmer, this house offers close walking proximity to notorious San Antonio restaurants, churches, and parks. Not only does this street boast itself as being one of the nicest streets in the neighborhood, but this particular house has amenities like few other. Visit www.530adrian.com to see how this home is the perfect fit for your family.
530 Adrian Drive, a home orginally built in 1952, sits in the middle of Dellview Proper. This quaint 1292 square foot home is perfect as a starter home, a home for a growing family, or a military family stationed in San Antonio. The Dellview neighborhood resides within the NorthEast ISD boundaries, a school district nationally rewoned for scholastic excellence. In addition, 530 Adrian sits ten short driving minutes from Downtown San Antonio. Many San Antonio ammenities, such as Downtown, LaCantera, North Star mall, Sea World, Six Flags, the San Antonio Missions, and the AT&T Center, home of the Spurs, are all within a 15 minute driving distance. 530 Adrian Drive is literally in the middle of all things San Antonio. Pearl Brewery Farmers Market on a Saturday morning? Twelve minutes away. Family trip to the San Antonio Zoo? Fifteen minutes away. 530 Adrian is not only a charming home, but a family-friendly avenue to a convenient way of life.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional FeaturesCentral AC, Security System, Carpeted Floors, Wood Floors, Appliances Included, Central Heating, Dec
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID26272997
- Garage Size288
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Lot Depth115
- Lot Width62
- Parcel #104880230250
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- Days on Zillow315
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Other
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$115,260||$83K – $149K||+$1,894||$89||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,038/mo||$882 – $1.1K/mo||+$39||$0.80||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts San Antonio home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for San Antonio Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Antonio market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 42.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent San Antonio home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Antonio home values.
Neighborhood for 530 Adrian Drive
- 526 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$88K21.01,160
- 534 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$86K21.01,132
- 531 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$106K32.01,383
- 522 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$93K31.01,353
- 538 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$88K21.0896
- 535 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$96K31.01,489
- 527 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$92K31.01,218
- 531 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$100K22.01,336
- 527 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$116K42.01,704
- 535 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$86K21.01,142
- 539 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$88K32.0944
- 523 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$95K32.01,232
- 518 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$81K21.0928
- 542 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$98K31.01,550
- 523 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$94K31.01,289
- 539 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$82K21.0906
- 543 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$86K31.01,138
- 519 Beryl Dr San Antonio, TX$93K32.01,006
- 519 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$81K31.0908
- 543 Adrian Dr San Antonio, TX$135K42.51,915
Nearby Schools in San Antonio
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005