- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
530 Cypress St, Dixon, CA 956203 beds, 2 baths, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 64 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $219
- MLS #: 21416602
- Parking: 416 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Showing \ Go Directly, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Parcel #: 0114142040
- Zillow Home ID: 15699295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 530 Cypress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% greater than in Dixon, and 20% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95620 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 540 Cypress St Dixon, CA$242K321,260
- 520 Cypress St Dixon, CA$236K321,314
- 550 Cypress St Dixon, CA$240K321,270
- 510 Cypress St Dixon, CA$235K321,218
- 525 Spruce St Dixon, CA$255K321,412
- 545 Spruce St Dixon, CA$266K321,436
- 515 Spruce St Dixon, CA$265K321,495
- 600 Cypress St Dixon, CA$250K321,260
- 500 Cypress St Dixon, CA$237K321,318
- 535 Cypress St Dixon, CA$248K321,260
- 555 Spruce St Dixon, CA$272K321,416
- 525 Cypress St Dixon, CA$244K321,260
- 545 Cypress St Dixon, CA$241K321,138
- 505 Spruce St Dixon, CA$277K321,540
- 515 Cypress St Dixon, CA$258K321,472
- 555 Cypress St Dixon, CA$229K321,144
- 610 Cypress St Dixon, CA$244K321,270
- 605 Spruce St Dixon, CA$297K231,591
- 825 Mayfair Dr Dixon, CA$287K321,789
- 605 Cypress St Dixon, CA$241K321,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.