530 E 72nd St, New York, NY 100214 beds, 4.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1962
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Water
- Coop Maintenance \ 6807,Financing Allowed \ 65,Tax Deduction \ 44,Private Outdoor Space \ Terrace,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 21,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1483,Lot Number \ 28,Buyfolio Building ID \ 65251
- Laundry room
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 128
- Parcel #: 14830028005300000000PHB
- Zillow Home ID: 79505117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 530 E 72nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 1C$1.87M------
- Apt 1D$2.16M------
- Apt 2F$1.22M22--
- Apt 5D$1.51M22--
- Apt 7C$1.18M------
- Apt 8E$1.2M11.5--
- Apt 9F$1.85M22--
- Apt 9G$1.96M------
- Apt 10C$2.43M------
- Apt 10G$1.26M22--
- Apt 11B$2M------
- Apt 15D$1.22M------
- Apt 17B$1.2M------
- Apt 17D$927K11.5--
- Apt 19B$1.02M11.5--
- Apt 3E$1.23M------
- Apt 3G$1.25M------
- Apt 1B$1.98M22.5--
- Apt 2G$788K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292