530 Irven Ct, Palo Alto, CA 943065 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,781 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $495,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, On street, 180 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,624 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13725126
- Zillow Home ID: 19506234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 530 Irven Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Green Acres market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in San Jose Metro, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Green Acres home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Acres home values.
- 536 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.13M53.52,840
- 536 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.09M53.5--
- 536 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.76M53.52,840
- 540 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.15M322,241
- 529 Maybell Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.61M432,156
- 544 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.45M321,334
- 531 Maybell Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.05M432,159
- 541 Maybell Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.3M432,400
- 550 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.44M43.52,806
- 535 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.51M532,357
- 549 Maybell Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.74M421,627
- 539 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.6M432,319
- 4175 Alta Mesa Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.41M221,196
- 556 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.41M11888
- 551 Maybell Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.63M321,723
- 4170 Alta Mesa Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.6M42.52,319
- 562 Irven Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.53M21973
- 553 Maybell Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.9M442,832
- 548 Pena Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.78M532,674
- 4102 Thain Way Palo Alto, CA$1.3M221,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!