- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 438 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 1503665
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Cable, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Country Kitchen, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Metal Fence, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Patio, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Storm door, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Tile, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,517 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 014298
- Zillow Home ID: 21816361
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $38-80K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year. Among Muskogee homes, this home is 25.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Muskogee, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Muskogee, and 30.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|531 N 21st St Muskogee, OK||$52K||3||1||1,444|
|523 N 21st St Muskogee, OK||$35K||2||1||1,136|
|521 N 21ST St Muskogee, OK||--||2||1||--|
|512 N 21st St Muskogee, OK||$33K||2||1||1,000|
|510 N 21st St Muskogee, OK||$34K||2||1||720|
|2002 Denison St Muskogee, OK||$37K||3||1||1,352|
|2004 Denison St Muskogee, OK||$48K||3||1||1,567|
|2005 Denison St Muskogee, OK||$35K||4||1||1,304|
|2007 Denison St Muskogee, OK||$46K||3||1.5||1,440|
|2011 Denison St Muskogee, OK||$32K||2||1||699|
|2026 Denison St Muskogee, OK||$32K||2||1||914|
|2019 Denison St Muskogee, OK||$45K||3||1||1,008|
|1821 Denison St Muskogee, OK||$35K||3||1||1,060|
|419 N 19th St Muskogee, OK||$34K||4||1||864|
|2104 Findlay St Muskogee, OK||$46K||2||1||1,408|
|2117 Findlay St Muskogee, OK||$33K||2||1||666|
|424 N 19th St Muskogee, OK||$34K||2||1||816|
|433 N 19th St Muskogee, OK||$40K||4||1||1,092|
|2120 Findlay St Muskogee, OK||$53K||3||2||1,120|
|2129 Findlay St Muskogee, OK||$36K||2||1||1,024|
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.