- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $181,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Kennel, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: M:E20 B:0062 L:0012
- Zillow Home ID: 58973100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $148-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 38.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in New London, and 161.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|532 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$186K||5||3||2,076|
|523 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$169K||3||1||1,660|
|519 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,352|
|520 Ocean Ave # 3 New London, CT||$147K||4||2||--|
|520 Ocean Ave New London, CT||--||2||1||1,100|
|514 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$212K||--||--||--|
|512 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$151K||3||1||1,209|
|153 Thames St New London, CT||$173K||4||2||1,568|
|151 Thames St New London, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,536|
|152 Thames St New London, CT||$170K||3||1||1,400|
|190 Thames St New London, CT||$179K||3||1.5||1,764|
|546 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$211K||4||1.01||2,142|
|531 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$357K||4||3||3,872|
|502 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$269K||4||3||3,200|
|500 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$235K||4||2||2,800|
|501 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$208K||--||--||--|
|548 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$200K||4||2.5||2,192|
|209 Thames St New London, CT||$147K||4||2||1,720|
|543 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$252K||4||3||2,781|
|14 Evergreen Ave New London, CT||$113K||2||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!