This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- On the second floor there is a spacious master bedroom with study nook and abundant light
- The master bedroom has a wall closet and a large walk in that can be used for storage
- A deck runs the length of the master bedroom that overlooks Society Hill and across the Delaware River
- Both floors have wall to wall carpeting with gorgeous tile in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Building amenities include a 24 hour doorman; newly decorated lobby and hallways, fitness center, balconies, great views of the Delaware River and Philadelphia skyline
- Views: 1,071 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Living room, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 728 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111084255
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-292K.
Market guideZillow predicts Old City home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Old City homes, this home is valued 36.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old City home values.
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!