- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5300 28th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981084 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $449,500
- Price/sqft: $203
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 570 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,210 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1711900350
- Zillow Home ID: 48750656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5300 28th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% less than in Seattle, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 5308 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$347K21.752,050
- 5316 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$352K42.52,280
- 5218 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$399K532,230
- 5214 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$451K52.752,640
- 5327 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$443K422,410
- 5329 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$384K52.752,580
- 5212 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$360K52.52,600
- 5309 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$371K521,910
- 5322 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$202K21530
- 5326 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$374K42.52,010
- 5219 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$371K431,930
- 5313 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$213K31940
- 5208 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$460K42.52,440
- 2814 S Brandon St Seattle, WA$349K311,170
- 2805 S Dawson St Seattle, WA$487K31.52,000
- 5319 29th Ave S Seattle, WA$423K521,730
- 2815 S Dawson St Seattle, WA$389K321,970
- 5307 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$368K31.751,670
- 5309 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$273K21840
- 5303 28th Ave S Seattle, WA$375K41.751,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.