5301 Court H, Birmingham, AL 352082 beds, 1 bath, 924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $49,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Assigned, Parking Type: Unassigned
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 30124017001000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 1023774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5301 Court H
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Birmingham, and 89.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35208 home values.
- 5305 Court H Birmingham, AL$60K311,092
- 5221 Court H Birmingham, AL$26K211,228
- 5217 Court H Birmingham, AL$34K311,260
- 5313 Court H Birmingham, AL$72K311,268
- 5300 Avenue I Birmingham, AL$49K311,360
- 5304 Avenue I Birmingham, AL$100K31.51,922
- 5218 Avenue I Birmingham, AL$37K311,397
- 5308 Avenue I Birmingham, AL$22K521,264
- 5301 Court H Birmingham, AL$67K21--
- 5300 Court H Birmingham, AL$91K321,568
- 5312 Avenue I Birmingham, AL$50K311,326
- 5304 Court H Birmingham, AL$70K311,120
- 5220 Court H Birmingham, AL$77K31.51,251
- 5321 Court H Birmingham, AL$43K31.51,060
- 5310 Court H Birmingham, AL$48K211,105
- Court H Birmingham, AL--------
- 5314 Avenue I Birmingham, AL$45K311,309
- 829 51st Street Ensley Birmingham, AL$46K211,203
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!