5302 E Van Buren StUNIT 1042, Phoenix, AZ 85008
Sold on 11/30/12: $98,700
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Apartment:999 sq ft
- Lot:961 sqft
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $98,700
- Heating Type:Forced air
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow378
- Elementary SchoolOrangedale
- High SchoolCamelback
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #12504125
- Roof TypeOther
- School District031 - Balsz Elementary District
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID81959946
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$898/mo||$745 – $1.1K/mo||+$8||$0.90||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 10.3% next year, compared to a 10.3% increase for Phoenix as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 48.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 81.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Neighborhood for 5302 E Van Buren Street UNIT 1042
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005