5303 Ditchley Rd, Richmond, VA 232264 beds, 4 baths, 2,992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $612,500
- Price/sqft: $205
- Finished basement, 425 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,992 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: W0200133012
- Zillow Home ID: 12556300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5303 Ditchley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westhampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 492.9% higher than in Richmond, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westhampton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westhampton home values.
- 5305 Ditchley Rd Richmond, VA$658K543,100
- 5301 Ditchley Rd Richmond, VA$608K43.52,628
- 511 Matoaka Rd Richmond, VA$349K21.51,412
- 510 Tuckahoe Blvd Richmond, VA$568K432,688
- 509 Matoaka Rd Richmond, VA$500K32--
- 508 Tuckahoe Blvd Richmond, VA$519K32.51,932
- 5304 Ditchley Rd Richmond, VA$473K32.52,027
- 506 Tuckahoe Blvd Richmond, VA$567K43.52,617
- 509 Matoaka Rd Richmond, VA$552K32.53,000
- 5302 Ditchley Rd Richmond, VA$452K421,859
- 5401 Ditchley Rd Richmond, VA$557K33.52,385
- 5300 Ditchley Rd Richmond, VA$500K32.52,243
- 504 Tuckahoe Blvd Richmond, VA$464K331,860
- 5400 Ditchley Rd Richmond, VA$717K45.53,601
- 507 Matoaka Rd Richmond, VA$622K432,759
- 502 Tuckahoe Blvd Richmond, VA$582K34.52,581
- 5403 Ditchley Rd Richmond, VA$565K33.52,554
- 5400 Queensbury Rd Richmond, VA$397K31.51,614
- 600 Tuckahoe Blvd Richmond, VA$504K43.52,190
- 5402 Ditchley Rd Richmond, VA$583K442,769
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.