5303 Galacino St, San Antonio, TX 782473 beds, 2 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 164120020430
- Zillow Home ID: 26384157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5303 Galacino Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78247 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.7% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78247 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78247 home values.
- 5307 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$89K31898
- 5311 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$94K32954
- 5275 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$104K32978
- 14630 Edgemont St San Antonio, TX$117K321,523
- 14531 Angora St San Antonio, TX$94K321,497
- 5271 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$88K321,111
- 5315 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$105K321,072
- 14626 Edgemont St San Antonio, TX$117K321,827
- 14527 Angora St San Antonio, TX$83K321,508
- 5274 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$117K321,478
- 5267 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$91K321,130
- 5319 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$82K32919
- 14530 Angora St San Antonio, TX$95K321,437
- 14622 Edgemont St San Antonio, TX$111K421,349
- 5270 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$111K321,080
- 14523 Angora St San Antonio, TX$116K321,586
- 5263 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$87K321,225
- 14526 Angora St San Antonio, TX$96K321,494
- 5327 Galacino St San Antonio, TX$85K321,237
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.