- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5303 Horne St, Richmond, VA 232262 beds, 2 baths, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $189,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: W0200077014
- Zillow Home ID: 12555905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5303 Horne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westhampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 492.9% greater than in Richmond, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westhampton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westhampton home values.
- 5305 Horne St Richmond, VA$175K31.51,326
- 5301 Horne St Richmond, VA$217K321,478
- 908 Dunbar St Richmond, VA$135K31912
- 5307 Horne St Richmond, VA$142K311,096
- 1000 Dunbar St Richmond, VA$183K431,939
- 5306 Horne St Richmond, VA$178K31.51,400
- 906 Dunbar St Richmond, VA$185K31.51,152
- 5308 Horne St Richmond, VA$138K31864
- 1002 Dunbar St Richmond, VA$236K421,499
- 5309 Horne St Richmond, VA$197K311,329
- 5305 Marian St Richmond, VA$139K31965
- 5310 Horne St Richmond, VA$148K21864
- 902 Dunbar St Richmond, VA$118K31609
- 1004 Baywood Ct Richmond, VA$248K321,264
- 913 Nixon St Richmond, VA--------
- 1004 Dunbar St Richmond, VA$113K21810
- 1006 Baywood Ct Richmond, VA$243K311,264
- 5307 Marian St Richmond, VA$88K21547
- 901 Nixon St Richmond, VA--------
- 5306 Snowden Ln Richmond, VA$234K32.51,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.