5303 Manfields Pl, Jacksonville, FL 322074 beds, 2 baths, 2,598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $106,000
- Parking: 529 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,598 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 309
- Parcel #: 1350490100
- Zillow Home ID: 44534862
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5303 Manfields Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Englewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 90.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% lower than in Jacksonville, and 147.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Englewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Englewood home values.
- 3547 Carlyon Dr Jacksonville, FL$115K321,488
- 3548 Carlyon Dr Jacksonville, FL$151K42.52,132
- 3535 Carlyon Dr Jacksonville, FL$81K321,760
- 3536 Carlyon Dr Jacksonville, FL$128K321,742
- 5223 Robert Scott Dr N Jacksonville, FL$128K321,508
- 5213 Robert Scott Dr N Jacksonville, FL$97K321,597
- 3622 Spring Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$268K432,599
- 5233 Robert Scott Dr N Jacksonville, FL$81K321,364
- 5202 Hickson Rd Jacksonville, FL$125K321,535
- 5306 Manfields Pl Jacksonville, FL$61K321,188
- 5203 Robert Scott Dr N Jacksonville, FL$98K321,389
- 5243 Robert Scott Dr N Jacksonville, FL$144K321,338
- 5302 Hickson Rd Jacksonville, FL$130K321,736
- 5230 Manfields Pl Jacksonville, FL$195K421,839
- Hickson Rd Jacksonville, FL--321,716
- 5131 Robert Scott Dr N Jacksonville, FL$75K321,101
- 5305 Robert Scott Dr N Jacksonville, FL$107K321,347
- 5235 Hickson Rd Jacksonville, FL$95K321,560
- 5225 Hickson Rd Jacksonville, FL$75K321,336
- 5241 Hickson Rd Jacksonville, FL$64K321,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292