This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Remodeled - excellent condition
- Custom wainscoting, Victorian baseboards and ornamental chair rail molding.
- Spacious closets and plenty of additional storage space
- Styled flooring in bath.
- Laminate-hardwood style floors for kitchen and hallway
- Premium carpeting in both bedrooms and living room
- Designer light fixtures throughout
- Kohler faucets, Kohler ADA toilet and Kohler sink
- Designer doorknobs
- Ralph Lauren paint and designer colors throughout.
- Natural wood-burning fireplace
- 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath
- Full Sized Washer and Dryer, Stove and Fridge
- Full sized basement with two separate rooms that have been drywalled (not to be used as bedrooms due to city fire code).
- Private, fenced-in backyard
- Private driveway/off-street parking
- Central Heat and Air conditioning with digital thermostat control
- Side entrance lighting on motion sensors
- Side-by-side ranch style - no upstairs or downstairs neighbors.
- Convenient access to nearby restaurants and shopping
- Charming, family-oriented neighborhood
12 Month lease. Pet-free. Smoke-free.
We require a 12 month lease minimum term, $1,100 deposit and no smoking. If there are credit or background related situations that would prevent you from qualifying, please explain those.
Please answer the following questions along with your inquiry:
- Do you have any pets?
- When do you prefer your lease to begin?
- How many are in your party?
- What are the first, middle initial and last names of the adults?
- Current county of residence?
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1978
- Views: 2,628 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $210,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street, On street, 288 sqft
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 868 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 0822235436004
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 40322673
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-213K.
Market guideZillow predicts Chicago Metro home values will fall 1.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|4421 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$187K||6||3||2,340|
|5317 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$139K||3||2||1,668|
|5323 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$144K||3||2||1,668|
|4415 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$119K||3||1||1,176|
|5403 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$149K||4||3||1,232|
|4414 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$126K||4||1||990|
|5306 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$168K||3||2.5||1,576|
|5310 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$177K||4||2||2,168|
|5314 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$129K||3||1||1,188|
|4502 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$128K||3||2||1,036|
|5316 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$140K||3||2||1,668|
|5411 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$146K||3||2||1,668|
|5302 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$117K||3||1||1,058|
|5308 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$116K||3||1||1,058|
|5322 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$145K||3||2||1,668|
|5400 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$138K||2||1||1,123|
|5234 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$134K||3||1.5||1,092|
|4508 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$125K||3||1.5||1,036|
|5402 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$141K||3||2||1,668|
|5417 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$140K||3||2||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Kenosha
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!