A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Remodeled - excellent condition
- Custom wainscoting, Victorian baseboards and ornamental chair rail molding.
- Spacious closets and plenty of additional storage space
- Styled flooring in bath.
- Laminate-hardwood style floors for kitchen and hallway
- Premium carpeting in both bedrooms and living room
- Designer light fixtures throughout
- Kohler faucets, Kohler ADA toilet and Kohler sink
- Designer doorknobs
- Ralph Lauren paint and designer colors throughout.
- Natural wood-burning fireplace
- 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath
- Full Sized Washer and Dryer, Stove and Fridge
- Full sized basement with two separate rooms that have been drywalled (not to be used as bedrooms due to city fire code).
- Private, fenced-in backyard
- Private driveway/off-street parking
- Central Heat and Air conditioning with digital thermostat control
- Side entrance lighting on motion sensors
- Side-by-side ranch style - no upstairs or downstairs neighbors.
- Convenient access to nearby restaurants and shopping
- Charming, family-oriented neighborhood
12 Month lease. Pet-free. Smoke-free.
We require a 12 month lease minimum term, $1,100 deposit and no smoking. If there are credit or background related situations that would prevent you from qualifying, please explain those.
Please answer the following questions along with your inquiry:
- Do you have any pets?
- When do you prefer your lease to begin?
- How many are in your party?
- What are the first, middle initial and last names of the adults?
- Current county of residence?
- Available 6/1
- Lease: One Year
- Deposit & fees: 1100
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street, 288 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- 23 days ago
- Views: 2,519 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $1.09
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Built in 1978
- Floor size: 868 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $210,000
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 0822235436004
- Zillow Home ID: 40322673
|4421 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$183K||6||3||2,340|
|5317 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$141K||3||2||1,668|
|5323 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$146K||3||2||1,668|
|4415 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$120K||3||1||1,176|
|5403 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$150K||4||3||1,232|
|4414 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$126K||4||1||990|
|5306 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$169K||3||2.5||1,576|
|5310 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$175K||4||2||2,168|
|5314 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$127K||3||1||1,188|
|4502 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$127K||3||2||1,036|
|5316 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$142K||3||2||1,668|
|5411 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$148K||3||2||1,668|
|5302 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$119K||3||1||1,058|
|5308 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$117K||3||1||1,058|
|5322 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$147K||3||2||1,668|
|5400 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$139K||2||1||1,123|
|5234 44th Ave Kenosha, WI||$133K||3||1.5||1,092|
|4508 53rd St Kenosha, WI||$125K||3||1.5||1,036|
|5402 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$143K||3||2||1,668|
|5417 Pershing Blvd Kenosha, WI||$141K||3||2||1,232|
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Kenosha
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!