- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5304 SE 8th St, Des Moines, IA 503153 beds, 3 baths, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 12004473635000
- Zillow Home ID: 818854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5304 Se 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 45.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% lower than in Des Moines, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park home values.
- 5308 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$144K321,288
- 5300 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$151K22.51,644
- 5312 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$117K41894
- 5220 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$134K31.5990
- 5216 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$133K41.751,699
- 5316 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$110K211,031
- 5301 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$120K--1922
- 5305 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$125K32.5950
- 5225 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$119K41.5810
- 5217 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$71K21.5924
- 5311 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$108K--1.5922
- 5212 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$121K321,040
- 714 E Kenyon Ave Des Moines, IA$114K421,776
- 5215 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$71K21.5924
- 5315 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$113K--1894
- 5305 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$120K31.51,310
- 5301 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$138K--1.51,692
- 5309 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$132K321,059
- 5213 SE 7th St Des Moines, IA$78K21.5924
- 5221 SE 8th St Des Moines, IA$116K42992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.