- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 152 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,416 all time views
- 56 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 472991
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- LOT LOCATION \ PAVED ROAD, POOL \ NONE, Property Type \ RES DETACHED, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ KITCHEN\DINING COMBO, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, WATER FEATURE \ NONE, COOLING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, WATERFRONT \ NONE, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, WATER\SEWER \ SEPTIC TANK, FLOORS \ VINYL, WATERVIEW \ NONE, FLOORS \ W\W CARPET, HEATING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, STYLE \ COTTAGE, EXTERIOR \ BACKYARD FENCE, ZONING \ COUNTY, INTERIOR \ W\D HOOKUPS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ ELECTRIC STOVE, KITCHEN FEATURES \ REFRIGERATOR, Room 4 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, INTERIOR \ CEILING FANS, INTERIOR \ SOME BLINDS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ DISHWASHER, EXTERIOR \ PRIVACY FENCE, SIDING \ VINYL, MASTER BEDROOM \ WALK-IN CLOSET, MISC EQUIPMENT \ SECURITY ALARM, Room 3 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, Room 1 \ Great Room, Room 2 \ Bedrm: Master
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,183 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 123S322000014006
- Zillow Home ID: 72186987
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32507 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Pensacola as a whole. Among 32507 homes, this home is 46.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32507, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% less than in Pensacola, and 137.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32507 home values.
|5307 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||$87K||3||2||1,183|
|5303 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||$89K||3||2||1,183|
|5309 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||$136K||--||2.5||1,710|
|5301 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||$138K||4||2||1,710|
|5311 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||$126K||3||2||1,710|
|5300 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||--||Studio||--||448|
|5313 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||$124K||3||2||1,682|
|5310 Mcgrits Blvd Pensacola, FL||$73K||--||2||1,216|
|5310 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5315 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||$126K||3||2||1,675|
|5314 Mcgrits Blvd Pensacola, FL||$73K||--||2||1,216|
|5317 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||$160K||3||2.5||1,916|
|5305 Mcgrits Blvd Pensacola, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5205 Medina Rd Pensacola, FL||$166K||--||2||2,138|
|5215 Medina Rd Pensacola, FL||$84K||--||2||470|
|5324 Mcgrits Blvd Pensacola, FL||$76K||3||1||840|
|5314 Cambria Dr Pensacola, FL||$159K||--||2.5||2,432|
|5311 Mcgrits Blvd Pensacola, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5313 Mcgrits Blvd Pensacola, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5315 Mcgrits Blvd Pensacola, FL||$76K||--||2||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!