- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,258 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 13116335
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 420 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Brick, County Or Parish \ Tarrant, Fencing \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpet, Foundation Details \ Slab, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Other, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Garage, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,514 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00905585
- Zillow Home ID: 28978679
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Southeast home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Arlington as a whole. Among Southeast homes, this home is 13.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.3% greater than in Arlington, and 240.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast home values.
- 5315 Faireast Court Rodney Will Reach Out To Owner4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,284 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|5307 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$112K||3||2||1,360|
|5303 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$114K||3||2||1,407|
|5309 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$111K||3||2||1,396|
|5301 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$118K||3||2||1,462|
|5304 Queenlily Ct Arlington, TX||$116K||3||2||1,488|
|5302 Queenlily Ct Arlington, TX||$109K||4||2||1,488|
|5306 Queenlily Ct Arlington, TX||$110K||3||1||1,343|
|5311 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$118K||3||2||1,514|
|5300 Queenlily Ct Arlington, TX||$124K||3||2||1,613|
|5304 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$113K||3||2||1,360|
|5308 Queenlily Ct Arlington, TX||$119K||3||2||1,606|
|5306 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$114K||3||2||1,375|
|5302 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$116K||4||2||1,418|
|5308 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$101K||3||2||1,360|
|5300 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$114K||3||2||1,360|
|5315 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$112K||3||2||1,339|
|5310 Queenlily Ct Arlington, TX||$107K||3||2||1,295|
|5310 Pampas Ct Arlington, TX||$105K||3||2||1,231|
|209 Myrtle Dr Arlington, TX||$112K||3||2||1,360|
|207 Myrtle Dr Arlington, TX||$104K||3||2||1,231|
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!