5307 Ocean Dr, Emerald Isle, NC 285944 beds, 4 baths, 2,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Multi Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $305
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,048 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 630419516277000
- Zillow Home ID: 101979635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5307 Ocean Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Morehead City Metro, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28594 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Morehead City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5309 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$798K862,826
- 5305 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$752K54.52,464
- 5302 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$537K642,448
- 5303 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$701K431,428
- 4309 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$332K432,100
- 5313 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$581K421,428
- 5311 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$489K421,550
- 5308 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$573K431,950
- 5310 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$392K522,048
- 5301 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$744K531,852
- 5306 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$423K321,724
- 5304 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$291K22870
- 4306 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$551K43.52,670
- 5312 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$477K322,164
- 5304 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$312K22868
- 102 Cedar Tree Ln Emerald Isle, NC$296K421,441
- 5401 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$641K531,728
- 5314 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$355K321,586
- 5302 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$530K642,329
- 101 Cedar Tree Ln Emerald Isle, NC$868K674,891
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.