- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5309 Dickens Rd, Richmond, VA 232303 beds, 2 baths, 1,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $81,900
- Price/sqft: $60
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: 7737438779
- Zillow Home ID: 64572241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5309 Dickens Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23230 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% less than in Dumbarton, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dumbarton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23230 home values.
- 3007 Dunwick Rd Richmond, VA$139K311,284
- 5311 Dickens Rd Richmond, VA$162K41.51,572
- 3012 Manor Dr Richmond, VA$166K321,558
- 3010 Manor Dr Richmond, VA$142K321,248
- 3008 Manor Dr Richmond, VA$109K31984
- 3005 Dunwick Rd Richmond, VA$111K31984
- 3100 Manor Dr Richmond, VA$163K31.51,570
- 3006 Manor Dr Richmond, VA$110K31984
- 3102 Manor Dr Richmond, VA$131K31.51,337
- 3003 Dunwick Rd Richmond, VA$118K31984
- 3008 Dunwick Rd Richmond, VA$133K321,336
- 3004 Manor Dr Richmond, VA$108K31984
- 3006 Dunwick Rd Richmond, VA$135K311,418
- 5312 Dickens Rd Richmond, VA$198K331,680
- 3004 Dunwick Rd Richmond, VA--311,273
- 3001 Dunwick Rd Richmond, VA$118K31984
- 3002 Manor Dr Richmond, VA$108K31984
- 3002 Dunwick Rd Richmond, VA$106K31984
- 3104 Manor Dr Richmond, VA$133K321,184
- 5313 Dickens Rd Richmond, VA$161K311,387
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.