531 31st Ave S, Seattle, WA 981443 beds, 3 baths, 2,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 210 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 1250201565
- Zillow Home ID: 48717044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 531 31st Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Leschi market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% greater than in Seattle, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Leschi home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Leschi home values.
- 535 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$636K332,451
- 527 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$598K41.51,980
- 539 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$592K312,120
- 530 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$1.09M543,610
- 540 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$1.41M23.53,340
- 524 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$1.18M32.752,210
- 701 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$881K52.754,270
- 532 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$738K443,858
- 3100 S Lane St Seattle, WA$922K322,520
- 526 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$807K322,540
- 520 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$1.1M433,170
- 711 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$957K32.52,850
- 702 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$625K62.52,580
- 512 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$629K211,380
- 704 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$635K522,150
- 510 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$448K111,150
- 706 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$720K32.252,260
- 715 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$351K211,020
- 3101 S King St Seattle, WA$1.03M33.253,030
- 3112 S Lane St Seattle, WA$585K31.51,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!