- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 1,267 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $156,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Parcel #: 0293800
- Zillow Home ID: 57387566
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-226K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06614 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Stratford as a whole. Among 06614 homes, this home is valued 17.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Stratford, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
|521 California St Stratford, CT||$189K||2||1.5||1,287|
|545 California St Stratford, CT||$221K||3||2||1,464|
|522 California St Stratford, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,282|
|540 California St Stratford, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,571|
|511 California St Stratford, CT||$241K||3||2||1,998|
|561 California St Stratford, CT||$218K||3||1||1,451|
|558 California St Stratford, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,456|
|502 California St Stratford, CT||$205K||3||1.5||1,242|
|571 California St Stratford, CT||$215K||3||1||1,394|
|493 California St Stratford, CT||$219K||3||2||1,412|
|106 Johnson Ave Stratford, CT||$217K||3||1||1,459|
|116 Johnson Ave Stratford, CT||$190K||2||1.5||1,260|
|572 California St Stratford, CT||$257K||4||2||2,003|
|118 Johnson Ave Stratford, CT||$253K||3||1.5||1,544|
|490 California St Stratford, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,576|
|138 Johnson Ave Stratford, CT||$253K||3||2||1,712|
|96 Johnson Ave Stratford, CT||$186K||2||1||1,188|
|483 California St Stratford, CT||$227K||3||1.5||1,400|
|478 California St Stratford, CT||$171K||2||1||985|
|581 California St Stratford, CT||$248K||3||2||1,502|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!