531 Geigel Hill Rd, Ottsville, PA 189424 beds, 4 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 22 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $270
- MLS #: 6231948
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110555570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 531 Geigel Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18942, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% less than in Tinicum Township, and 61.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18942 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tinicum Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18942 home values.
- 593 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$324K321,222
- 589 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$324K321,196
- 45 Tankhannen Rd Ottsville, PA$427K431,690
- 584 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$473K322,524
- 590 Geigle Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$855K444,914
- 590 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$665K424,914
- 578 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$308K31.51,648
- 603 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$377K321,222
- 41 Tankhannen Rd Ottsville, PA$430K422,457
- 574 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$282K41.51,518
- 572 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$272K321,776
- 576 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$338K41.51,428
- Tankhannen Rd Ottsville, PA--------
- Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$300K------
- 570 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$404K321,920
- 562 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$316K221,353
- 569 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$462K32.52,910
- 17 Tankhannen Rd Ottsville, PA$358K321,142
- 562 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$311K221,353
- 560 Geigel Hill Rd Ottsville, PA$530K333,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.