531 Hudson St, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Open House: Saturday, 5/18, 2:00-4:00. Sunday, 5/19. 1:00-4:00.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,400,000
- Price/sqft: $707
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 052298150
- Zillow Home ID: 15564652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 531 Hudson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% less than in Redwood City, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 539 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.88M44.52,495
- 517 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.79M543,278
- 547 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$877K33940
- 511 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.2M331,650
- 526 Grand St Redwood City, CA$815K21970
- 518 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.15M321,400
- 534 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.35M321,730
- 510 Grand St Redwood City, CA$883K311,170
- 542 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.18M21.51,635
- 735 Harrison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.13M31.51,760
- 561 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$965K321,340
- 1730 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$884K211,130
- 534 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$985K321,530
- 546 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.66M643,080
- 502 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.03M311,170
- 1720 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.07M311,260
- 526 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.21M321,700
- 562 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$868K211,130
- 552 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.05M32.51,760
- 518 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.17M321,550
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.