531 Margaret Ct, Orlando, FL 328012 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1989 for $58,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 378 sqft
- Hardwood floors
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 362229189200030
- Zillow Home ID: 46266519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 531 Margaret Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% greater than in Orlando, and 305.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32801 home values.
- 535 Margaret Ct Orlando, FL$263K432,215
- 525 Margaret Ct Orlando, FL$169K321,262
- 541 Margaret Ct Orlando, FL$203K111,500
- 523 Margaret Ct Orlando, FL$184K321,279
- 530 Lake Ave Orlando, FL$315K322,275
- 536 Lake Ave Orlando, FL$646K42.53,157
- 519 Margaret Ct Orlando, FL$225K221,250
- 524 Lake Ave Orlando, FL$730K43.53,463
- 545 Margaret Ct Orlando, FL$553K33.52,993
- 543 Margaret Ct Orlando, FL$117K211,000
- 518 Lake Ave Orlando, FL$333K532,455
- 546 Lake Ave Orlando, FL$719K444,400
- 513 Margaret Ct Orlando, FL$190K421,700
- 510 Lake Ave Orlando, FL$544K333,370
- 331 Ponce De Leon Pl Orlando, FL$777K55.54,808
- 335 Ponce De Leon Pl Orlando, FL$478K64.53,866
- 552 Lake Ave Orlando, FL$344K522,240
- 505 Margaret Ct Orlando, FL--Studio1450
- 337 Ponce De Leon Pl Orlando, FL$401K64.53,868
- 521 Lake Ave Orlando, FL$222K11800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.