- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
531 N Maple St, Addison, IL 601014 beds, 4 baths, 3,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,764 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116797579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 531 N Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% lower than in Addison, and 463.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60101 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Addison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60101 home values.
- 221 N Maple St Addison, IL$274K32.51,870
- 231 N Maple St Addison, IL$342K--1.51,909
- 211 N Maple St Addison, IL$280K32.52,024
- 220 N Maple St Addison, IL$248K--1.51,728
- 230 N Maple St Addison, IL$325K--22,400
- 651 E Holly Ct Addison, IL$411K--32,595
- 210 N Maple St Addison, IL$282K--1.51,336
- 701 E Holly Ct Addison, IL$447K443,607
- 641 E Holly Ct Addison, IL$393K422,500
- 730 E Sherwood Dr Addison, IL$314K--1.52,647
- 200 N Maple St Addison, IL$349K43.51,800
- 240 N Catalpa St Addison, IL$432K--33,264
- 621 E Holly Ct Addison, IL$327K--22,348
- 230 N Catalpa St Addison, IL$540K443,800
- 210 N Catalpa St Addison, IL$380K--1.51,886
- 250 N Catalpa St Addison, IL$278K332,300
- 723 E Sherwood Dr Addison, IL$478K--2.54,483
- 221 N Cardinal Ave Addison, IL$263K--21,858
- 713 E Sherwood Dr Addison, IL$349K--32,605
- 750 E Sherwood Dr Addison, IL$364K--2.53,249
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!