531 Wallace Ave, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,802 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $108,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 588 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0059116070
- Zillow Home ID: 15660059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 531 Wallace Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% higher than in Vallejo, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 527 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$173K311,164
- 535 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$194K21982
- 539 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$181K321,484
- 523 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$170K21943
- 526 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$174K311,204
- 528 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA--------
- 520 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$139K311,103
- 519 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$171K211,222
- 545 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$171K321,138
- 524 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$166K21957
- 516 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$141K311,189
- 520 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$168K211,217
- 528 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$153K211,094
- 515 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$153K211,272
- 516 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$178K21805
- 532 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$160K311,275
- 514 Benicia Rd Vallejo, CA$150K21827
- 551 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$142K211,019
- 512 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$156K211,002
- 536 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$232K321,989
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.