5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 4, Washington, DC 200153 beds, 4 baths, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 827 sqft
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $448
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1872 0829
- Zillow Home ID: 449094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5310 Connecticut Avenue Nw APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chevy Chase, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.5% less than in Washington, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chevy Chase home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chevy Chase home values.
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 2 Washington, DC$879K33.51,470
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 6 Washington, DC$775K32.51,596
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 7 Washington, DC$753K33.51,596
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 8 Washington, DC$785K32.51,596
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 18 Washington, DC$786K23.51,656
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 9 Washington, DC$734K33.51,584
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 10 Washington, DC$780K33.51,470
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW Washington, DC$737K33.51,553
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 16 Washington, DC$752K341,553
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 15 Washington, DC$764K23.51,553
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 14 Washington, DC$764K33.51,230
- 5310 Connecticut Ave NW APT 12 Washington, DC$812K33.51,553
- 3749 Jocelyn St NW Washington, DC$1.04M31.51,838
- 3746 Jocelyn St NW Washington, DC$901K31.51,664
- 3750 Kanawha St NW Washington, DC$1.67M54.52,332
- 5315 Connecticut Ave NW APT 610 Washington, DC$202KStudio1379
- 5315 Connecticut Ave NW APT 510 Washington, DC$189KStudio1379
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.