5310 Navarro St, Los Angeles, CA 900323 beds, 2 baths, 1,423 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,983 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $341
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,423 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 5219018007
- Zillow Home ID: 20642765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5310 Navarro Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 3631 Patio Pl Los Angeles, CA$336K21796
- 5302 Navarro St Los Angeles, CA$344K21770
- 3625 Patio Pl Los Angeles, CA$329K21828
- 5320 Navarro St Los Angeles, CA--321,452
- 3621 Patio Pl Los Angeles, CA$328K31888
- 3632 Patio Pl Los Angeles, CA$340K21992
- 5305 Navarro St Los Angeles, CA$437K331,922
- 3626 Patio Pl Los Angeles, CA$336K321,109
- 5311 Navarro St Los Angeles, CA$560K842,992
- 5328 Navarro St Los Angeles, CA$417K321,765
- 3600 Lifur Ave Los Angeles, CA$452K311,672
- 3615 Patio Pl Los Angeles, CA$316K21768
- 3620 Patio Pl Los Angeles, CA$294K21798
- 5315 Navarro St Los Angeles, CA$437K211,258
- 3536 Lifur Ave Los Angeles, CA$428K421,931
- 3611 Patio Pl Los Angeles, CA$308K11634
- 3616 Patio Pl Los Angeles, CA$292K21768
- 3701 Lifur Ave Los Angeles, CA$421K421,592
- 3530 Lifur Ave Los Angeles, CA$427K321,367
- 5319 Navarro St Los Angeles, CA$428K321,249
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.