5310 Tamm Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 2 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
+Call 314-479-2151 for showing!
+2-Story with Full Basement (all dimensions approximate).
+Total Area: about 2,500 sf
+Living Room: 17 x 13
+Dining Room: 14 x 12
+2nd Bedroom-1st Floor: 11 x 11
+3rd Bedroom-1st Floor: 12 x 10
+Sunroom: 12 x 20
all above have OAK FLOORING & PLASTERED WALLS!!!!
+Kitchen: 17 x 11
+Breakfast Room 7 x 11
above 2 rooms have Ceramic Tile Floors and Plastered Walls!
+1st Floor Full Bath 7 x 7: (Ceramic Tile Floor)
+Master Bedroom Suite on 2nd Floor: 35 x 21 (includes full bath) (Laminate wood flooring & plastered walls). Bath has vinyl flooring. Walk-in closet.
+2-Car Garage: 21 x 23 (Walls and Ceiling are finished with std. gyp board and paint)
+Outdoor 12 x 14 patio and backyard walks have exposed aggregate concrete, aesthetically designed with a 10 x 12 gazebo cover.
+Air Conditioning: Separate Forced air units on first and 2nd floor, plus separate unit for Sunroom. Upstairs unit replaced in 2010
+Hot-water heat except for Sunroom which has Electric Heat
+The Kitchen was completely updated with built-in Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and under-counter Microwave.
+Basement is partially finished with a very nice, spacious and well lighted laundry room. Basement has several storage rooms. The old garage is now a huge workroom or storage.
+A whole-house fan lets you sleep in comfort with open windows, saving on utilities! 2006.
+The Sunroom and extra-large two-car attached garage was added in 2006.
+Hot Water Heater new in 2004
+Roofing new in 2000.
+200 Amp Service added in 2006.
+New 2nd Floor Air Conditioning System in 2006.
+Glass Block in all Basement Windows 2002.
+Chimney, and the South and West Walls Tuckpointed in 2004.
+Windows in 2nd Floor Replaced 2005.
+New gutters and downspouts in 2005.
+New Hot Water Boiler in 1998.
+New backyard vinyl fence with two gates added in 2005.
+Installed washer/dryer hookups in basement 1998.
+Three outdoor electrical outlets added.
+HD Television Antenna added 2009. The house is wired for cable of course.
+The Living Room has a large arched window looking out on Francis Park and an Electric Fireplace!
+The Kitchen is completely updated with generous cabinet space.
+The Master Bedroom Suite is a great place to relax, with cable service and a gas fireplace (can be converted back to wood easily).
+The Sunroom is a wonderful place to read and relax in a bright and sunny environment. It could be used as an exercise room or a number of other uses! The north and south walls have many large glass windows/doors to let lots of light in.
+The two-car garage is extra large, the interior is finished including several electrical outlets. It is also attached, which is a rarity in the neighborhood!
- Lot: 5,206 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- 29 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 1998
- Price/sqft: $178
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Whole House Fan
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 62240004200
- Zillow Home ID: 3025493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5310 Tamm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.4% less than in Saint Louis, and 72.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Louis Hills home values.
- 5314 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$267K31.51,355
- 5306 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$338K--2.51,964
- 5318 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$271K--11,455
- 5300 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$289K--1.51,610
- 5322 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$365K--1.52,154
- 6269 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$154K--22,860
- 6270 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$264K--21,634
- 6265 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$204K--22,900
- 6266 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$313K--21,860
- 5224 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$371K--2.52,440
- 6262 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$301K--1.51,828
- 6261 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$241K--22,588
- 5330 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$451K--2.53,314
- 5220 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$364K--22,274
- 6258 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$176K--21,219
- 6257 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$227K--22,440
- 6269 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$305K--1.51,680
- 5334 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$305K--21,684
- 6268 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$181K--22,646
- 6265 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$319K--1.51,836
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.