- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5312 47th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981185 beds, 3 baths, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $378,500
- Price/sqft: $164
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 90 sqft
- Partial basement, 990 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3145600275
- Zillow Home ID: 48848020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5312 47th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Columbia City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.2% greater than in Seattle, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Columbia City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia City home values.
- 5308 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$242K21680
- 5320 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$248K21810
- 5300 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$362K321,660
- 4710 S Mayflower St Seattle, WA$396K32.252,070
- 5328 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$386K41.51,980
- 4713 S Bennett St Seattle, WA$406K51.52,250
- 5317 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$369K511,340
- 5309 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$309K21960
- 5330 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$302K21830
- 5321 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$398K31.751,500
- S Bennett St Seattle, WA$360K31.751,630
- 4710 S Brandon St Seattle, WA$342K31.51,300
- 4716 S Mayflower St Seattle, WA$405K32.752,070
- 5305 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$394K321,700
- 4704 S Bennett St Seattle, WA$279K21670
- 4717 S Bennett St Seattle, WA$394K311,250
- 4712 S Brandon St Seattle, WA$402K321,740
- 4612 S Brandon St Seattle, WA$334K31.51,100
- 5212 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$369K411,500
- 4710 S Bennett St Seattle, WA$300K21840
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!