- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5312 Angus Ave, Orlando, FL 328104 beds, 2 baths, 1,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 312129730402121
- Zillow Home ID: 46231255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5312 Angus Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.1% higher than in Lockhart, and 378.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lockhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32810 home values.
- 5350 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$94K3111,249
- 5294 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$49K31945
- 5360 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$71K311,356
- 5286 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$62K31996
- 5311 Brahma Ave Orlando, FL$102K421,599
- 5339 Brahma Ave Orlando, FL$48K211,012
- 5327 Brahma Ave Orlando, FL$50K31954
- 5361 Brahma Ave Orlando, FL$72K41.5954
- 5285 Brahma Ave Orlando, FL$92K421,559
- 5313 Angus Ave Lockhart, FL$115K42.51,571
- 5341 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$185K332,761
- 5270 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$62K311,008
- 5378 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$65K311,166
- 5283 Angus Ave # SOLD Orlando, FL$83K321,256
- 5283 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$100K321,256
- 5359 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$84K321,640
- 5277 Brahma Ave Orlando, FL$68K321,032
- 5375 Brahma Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 5271 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$88K21.51,256
- 5377 Angus Ave Orlando, FL$81K321,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.