This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $126,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 680 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Auction \ No, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Gas Pack, Cooling \ Room Refrigeration, Exterior Features \ Deck - Covered, Exterior Features \ Dog Run, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Gravel, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Fence - Privacy, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Fireplace, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Finished, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Inside Access, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Walkout, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Baseboard/Cove, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Gas Pack, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Y/N \ No, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Bar/Wet Bar, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Laminate, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Sound Wired, Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Irrigation Rights \ No, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Storage, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV Garage/Parking \ Yes, Source of Measuremnt \ Owner, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ 1031 Exchange, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Terms & Conditions \ VA, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Mingus Mountain, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Draperies, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10332117
- Zillow Home ID: 8730715
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86314 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Prescott Valley as a whole. Among 86314 homes, this home is valued 32.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Prescott Valley, and 39.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86314 home values.
Nearby Schools in Prescott Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!