- Lot: 1,672 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Views: 4,849 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $569,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $433
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- RV Parking
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Basement \ Y, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Sump Pump, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Stacked, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ None, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Row House, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Parking \ Street, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Locale Listing Status \ CNTG\NO KO, Listing Status \ Pending, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Double Vanities, Parking \ Concrete Driveway, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3151 0044
- Zillow Home ID: 482061
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $450-582K.
Market guideZillow predicts Petworth home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Petworth homes, this home is valued 9.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Petworth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Washington, and 22% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Petworth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
|5312 7th St NW Washington, DC||$500K||3||1||1,180|
|5310 7th St NW Washington, DC||$536K||3||2||1,412|
|5308 7th St NW Washington, DC||$520K||3||1||1,412|
|5306 7th St NW Washington, DC||$428K||3||2||600|
|700 Jefferson St NW APT 404 Washington, DC||$218K||1||1||554|
|Jefferson St NW APT 404 Washington, DC||$218K||1||1||554|
|5304 7th St NW Washington, DC||$520K||4||1.5||1,388|
|704 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC||$500K||3||1||1,234|
|5302 7th St NW Washington, DC||$518K||3||1||1,388|
|707 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC||$586K||4||3.5||1,936|
|709 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC||$509K||4||1.5||1,216|
|5300 7th St NW Washington, DC||$589K||4||1.5||2,000|
|710 Jefferson St NW APT 20 Washington, DC||$535K||--||--||--|
|710 Jefferson St NW APT 33 Washington, DC||--||--||--||--|
|711 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC||$578K||3||2||1,576|
|713 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC||$595K||4||4||1,576|
|712 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC||$537K||3||2||1,362|
|720 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC||$688K||3||2.5||2,078|
|700 Jefferson St NW APT 202 Washington, DC||$233K||1||1||533|
|700 Jefferson St NW # 104 Washington, DC||$215K||1||1||532|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!