- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5315 Ethelbert Ave, Baltimore, MD 212153 beds, 2 baths, 1,468 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,468 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 2
- Parcel #: 4536A136
- Zillow Home ID: 36595470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5315 Ethelbert Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.7% greater than in Baltimore, and 243.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21215 home values.
- 5313 Ethelbert Ave Baltimore, MD$45K------
- 3317 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$88K--1840
- 3319 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$93K--1840
- 3315 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$88K--1840
- 3321 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$89K--1840
- 3313 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$96K--1840
- 5350 Maple Ave Baltimore, MD$36K--11,086
- 3323 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$89K--1840
- 3311 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$100K31840
- 5348 Maple Ave Baltimore, MD$34K--11,086
- 5346 Maple Ave Baltimore, MD$43K211,450
- 3309 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$68K--1840
- 5344 Maple Ave Baltimore, MD$47K--11,032
- 3325 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$106K--1992
- 3307 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--1840
- 5342 Maple Ave Baltimore, MD$66K31951
- 5340 Maple Ave Baltimore, MD$66K21951
- 5316 Ethelbert Ave Baltimore, MD$100K------
- 3305 Avondale Ave Baltimore, MD$96K--1840
- 5311 Ethelbert Ave Baltimore, MD$147K321,676
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.