5317 7th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 1 bath, 2,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Excellent location in the University District with a "Walk Score" of 92. Close to shops and restaurants, with easy access to I5, the UW, movie theaters, parks, Farmer's Market, planned Light Rail, and more. Newly refinished hardwood floors, paint, and windows. Large, fully-fenced backyard for entertaining, pets and more. Formal dining area and spacious kitchen, and high ceiling basement make for an amazing home!
- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 60 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $57,002
- Price/sqft: $212
- MLS #: 670342
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement, 130 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,220 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2862100205
- Zillow Home ID: 48830987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5317 7th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.4% less than in Seattle, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 5321 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$499K41.51,590
- 5313 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$465K411,450
- 5309 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$629K422,770
- 5325 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$500K31.751,640
- 5329 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$495K411,920
- 620 NE 53rd St Seattle, WA$450K211,200
- 5333 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$534K31.752,140
- 616 NE 53rd St Seattle, WA$1.21M964,605
- 5337 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$508K421,410
- 700 NE 53rd St Seattle, WA$422K31.751,600
- 5316 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$570K51.752,150
- 5341 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$527K622,230
- 5312 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$552K31.751,850
- 5320 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$476K21.51,370
- 5308 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$569K41.751,930
- 5326 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$578K41.51,660
- 5071 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$473K31.751,790
- 615 NE 55th St Seattle, WA$391K211,040
- 5328 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$409K21940
- 704 NE 53rd St Seattle, WA$416K321,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.