- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5317 Atlas St, Los Angeles, CA 900321 bed, 2 baths, 685 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,660 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $453
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- View: City, Mountain
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 685 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 94
- Parcel #: 5309012045
- Zillow Home ID: 82872683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5317 Atlas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Sereno, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% higher than in Los Angeles, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 5323 Atlas St Los Angeles, CA$317K211,007
- 5313 Atlas St Los Angeles, CA$336K311,107
- 5316 Atlas St Los Angeles, CA$351K21883
- 5312 Atlas St Los Angeles, CA$381K221,463
- 5327 Atlas St Los Angeles, CA$320K211,006
- 5322 Atlas St Los Angeles, CA$414K321,254
- 5307 Atlas St Los Angeles, CA$392K321,254
- 5306 Atlas St Los Angeles, CA$373K31.51,242
- 4453 Stillwell Ave Los Angeles, CA$399K211,188
- 5333 Atlas St Los Angeles, CA$313K21856
- 4442 Richard Cir Los Angeles, CA$389K21946
- 4450 Richard Cir Los Angeles, CA$437K431,614
- 4454 Richard Dr Los Angeles, CA$512K311,869
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292