A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-655K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 1 full, 1 half
- Lot: 4,787 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- All time views: 4,480
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $526
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Building Structure Style: Cottage
- Legal Disclosures: Court Approval Required
- Parking Type: Garage - Single Door (N)
- ListingAgreement: Probate
- SpecialConditions: Probate
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 685 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 94 ft
- Parcel #: 5309012045
- Zillow Home ID: 82872683
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: El Sereno
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.