532 Dwight St, San Francisco, CA 941344 beds, 2 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,522 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $286
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 6116 037
- Zillow Home ID: 15171707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 532 Dwight Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Portola, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.3% greater than in San Francisco, and 67.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Portola home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Portola home values.
- 540 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$785K332,106
- 524 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$796K412,500
- 548 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$815K412,500
- 516 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$764K412,500
- 125 Karen Ct San Francisco, CA$752K--31,848
- 135 Karen Ct San Francisco, CA$765K431,848
- 115 Karen Ct San Francisco, CA$1.11M443,628
- 145 Karen Ct San Francisco, CA$763K331,848
- 508 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$749K412,500
- 105 Karen Ct San Francisco, CA$1.05M443,488
- 695 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$614K--21,412
- 691 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$609K--21,400
- Karen Ct San Francisco, CA$669K--32,063
- 685 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$609K--21,400
- 673 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$651K321,500
- 466 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$775K--31,872
- 667 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$656K--21,500
- 99 Karen Ct San Francisco, CA$708K431,850
- 661 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$738K--21,500
- 460 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$723K431,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!