532 Ruby St, Redwood City, CA 940622 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $620,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 058143110
- Zillow Home ID: 15573524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 532 Ruby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in Redwood City, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 528 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$795K211,090
- 548 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.09M321,881
- 522 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$981K321,390
- 556 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$916K321,220
- 529 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$893K31.51,130
- 514 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$756K21960
- 533 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$772K21990
- 547 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.39M332,000
- 504 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$798K31.51,060
- 521 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$874K321,269
- 523 Ruby St Redwood City, CA--321,250
- 521 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$902K311,270
- 562 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.33M321,950
- 543 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$784K311,070
- 517 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$730K21860
- 515 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$723K21880
- 559 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$848K321,170
- 502 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.25M331,970
- 547 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$883K211,150
- 507 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.25M432,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.