5320 Old Oak Tree Dr, Orlando, FL 328083 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 123 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: O5224102
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 322129715700231
- Zillow Home ID: 46238116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5320 Old Oak Tree Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32808 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 113.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.5% higher than in Orange, and 195.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32808 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32808 home values.
- 5324 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$102K321,560
- 5316 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$70K321,208
- 5328 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$112K321,527
- 5308 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$93K321,124
- 5304 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$108K321,712
- 5332 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$105K321,748
- 5312 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$104K321,560
- 5300 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$92K321,317
- 5336 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$131K321,684
- 5301 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$93K221,164
- 5321 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$88K321,186
- 5317 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$95K321,244
- 5325 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$101K321,728
- 5305 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$115K322,031
- 5329 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$92K321,178
- 5340 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$90K321,310
- 5333 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$85K321,786
- 5337 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$104K321,700
- 5344 Old Oak Tree Dr Orlando, FL$95K321,284
- 4807 Shetland Trl Orlando, FL$261K433,081
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!