- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5320 W 34th St, Indianapolis, IN 462245 beds, 1 bath, 1,297 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Year Built Unspecified
Sq Footage 1,600
Bathrooms 1 full, 0 partial
Lot Size Unspecified
HOA/Maint $0 per month
Central A/C Central heat Dining room
Breakfast nook Dishwasher Refrigerator
Stove/Oven Attic Laundry area - inside
Newly remodeled kitchen
- Lot: 1,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,297 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 490524110016000901
- Zillow Home ID: 1304877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5320 W 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 34.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5314 W 34th St Indianapolis, IN$67K3--1,225
- 5326 W 34th St Indianapolis, IN$72K3--1,319
- 5319 W 34th Pl Indianapolis, IN$58K3--925
- 5313 W 34th Pl Indianapolis, IN$66K3--1,421
- 5325 W 34th Pl Indianapolis, IN$60K3--925
- 5308 W 34th St Indianapolis, IN$68K311,500
- 5307 W 34th Pl Indianapolis, IN$54K3--925
- 5302 W 34th St Indianapolis, IN$64K4--1,445
- 5332 W 34th St Speedway, IN$68K3--962
- 3407 Ellen Dr Indianapolis, IN$64K3--925
- 3387 Tara Ln Indianapolis, IN$38K1--693
- 5331 W 34th Pl Indianapolis, IN$71K3--1,073
- 3385 Tara Ln Indianapolis, IN$48K3--1,242
- 3383 Tara Ln Indianapolis, IN$49K3--1,242
- 5301 W 34th Pl Indianapolis, IN$53K3--925
- 3426 Beeler Ave Indianapolis, IN$65K411,025
- 3381 Tara Ln Indianapolis, IN$47K21.5992
- 5323 W 34th St Indianapolis, IN$48K3--1,242
- 5326 W 34th Pl Indianapolis, IN$47K3--1,025
- 3425 Beeler Ave Indianapolis, IN$62K3--1,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!